Merchandise may be returned up to one year from the date of purchase. Returns must be processed through original seller. Returned merchandise for any other reason other than warranty claims must be in saleable condition and subject to a 20% restocking fee. All returns are subject to inspection for determination of full or partial credit. Any returned part that shows evidence of being used or installed contrary to manufacturer's instructions, and/or subjected to improper handling packaging or return shipping by the customer, will not be eligible for exchange, refund or warranty consideration. All returned electrical items will be inspected and tested. If electrical item is deemed functional, no credit will be issued and itme will be returned. All sales are final on discontinued or closeout merchandise.
Contact one of our prompt, courteous Customer Service representatives toll free at
Be sure to have the following information available when you call:
Part number(s) to be returned
Copy of original invoice
Reason for return
Obtain R.M.A. number which shall remain active and valid for 60 days. (Important: Issuance of R.M.A. does not represent an authorized credit.)
Carefully package merchandise to avoid damage during shipment. Depending on its condition, original packaging may not be sufficient.
Ship only those items for which the R.M.A. has been issued.
Write the R.M.A. number prominently on the outside of package.
Ship package freight PREPAID (C.O.D.s will not be accepted) to:
454 County Road V V
Somerset, WI 54025
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PAYMENT TERMS: We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover.
For International customers we accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. International customers must pay any customs charges, VAT, taxes, or other costs, in addition to the shipping charge. For customers in Indonesia or Singapore, we require prepayment by wire transfer only.
PRICES: Prices are subject to change without notice. We try to avoid mid-year price changes, but reserve the right to adjust prices if our costs increase. Additionally, in the event a mistake was made in our price list, we reserve the right to bill at the prevailing prices in place at the time of shipment.
FREIGHT: Freight is F.O.B Somerset, WI
BACKORDERS: For your convenience, backorders are tracked electronically and will be shipped automatically. If a backorder is over 90 days, we will ship, pending approval.
DAMAGED SHIPMENTS: Should a shipment arrive in damaged cartons, sign only for the packages received and be sure to indicate that they arrived damaged. Keep the cartons and inspect the merchandise for damage or shortages. Notify us immediately if necessary.
Should you receive an order with a missing item or an extra item is included (but not invoiced), please contact our customer service department. All shortages or overages must be reported within 5 days of receipt of the goods. Please have the invoice number and the number of packages received available when you call.
Kuryakyn warrants that any Kuryakyn products sold hereunder, shall be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase by the consumer excepting the following provisions:
1. Kuryakyn shall have no obligation in the event the customer is unable to provide a receipt showing the date the customer purchased the product(s).
2. The product must be properly installed, maintained and operated under normal conditions.
3. Kuryakyn makes no warranty, expressed or implied, with respect to any gold plated products.
4. Kuryakyn shall not be liable for any consequential and incidental damages, including labor and paint, resulting from failure of a Kuryakyn product, failure to deliver, delay in delivery, delivery in nonconforming condition, or for any breech of contract or duty between Kuryakyn and a customer.
5. Kuryakyn products are often intended for use in specific applications. Kuryakyn makes no warranty if a Kuryakyn product is used in applications other than intended.
6. Kuryakyn electrical products are warranted for one (1) year from the date of purchase by the consumer. Components of Kuryakyn products containing L.E.D.s will be warranted for defects in materials and workmanship for 3 years from the date of purchase
7. Kuryakyn makes no warranty of any kind in regard to other manufacturer's products distributed by Kuryakyn. Kuryakyn will pass on all warranties made by the manufacturer and where possible, will expedite the claim on behalf of the customer, but ultimately, responsibility for disposition of the warranty claim lies with the manufacturer